Hatchet Harry Hatchet Harry

Finished in 13 days...

Super Recoil Gun Super Recoil Gun

SOOOOO, idk what happened but i was flying, glitch, and i fell through the game.......

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Ok so good idea, timing game with a back story, i am mass paranoia and PTSD, but there is NO FUCKING POINT in making a game you cant control, spastic was bull shit, and i hope you figure out that is was shite. or fix it, or somthing or kill yourself, what ever pick your pick.

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

I dont get it, all it says is Daymare Cat, Use your headphones, theres no play BUTTON. and its wont continue

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

Bugs out the ass, fix or blam

Caribbean Admiral Caribbean Admiral

I managed to stalemate the game, i cant get any money because my healths at Zero, and i have no money to get my health back.

Pico Text Party! Pico Text Party!

I managed to break it.

ItsTheAshtray responds:

Not much to manage IF YOU ASK ME BAHAHAHAHA. Yeah the game's broke. Sowwy.

Go Farm IV Go Farm IV

How did this make it to the front page under judgement?

Ok so its a slow dull version of farm ville? the carrots, apples, and chicken are the only way too get money, slowly, and theres nothing interesting at all about this game.

Clock Button Masher Clock Button Masher

So i found the easiest way to get all the medals in the first try, all but the secrets, and demi god. I also found out how to not annihilate the keys on my delicate computer, simply turn the keyboarded sideways and pet it like a cat... got over 10000 and made it to 15 seconds on the count down before my fingers started to bleed. Fun game.

B1KMusic responds:

The secret is to learn the ancient hindu ways of cat petting and find your inner zen. Locate your inner harmony and see the keyboard as a cat, or perhaps a keyboard cat...

In other words, flop your hands on the keyboard like you're having a seizure, and you're good!

AN Escape Series #6 AN Escape Series #6

theres a face, on the wall... next to the boat.... creeped me out a bit